Flexmojos provides first-class support for Flex and AIR development within Apache Maven. It allows Maven to compile, optimize, and test Flex SWF, Flex SWC, Air SWF and Air SWC.
The main goal is to provide full support to all mxmlc/compc options.
- SWF, SWC, AIR and Flex versions;
- AIR signing and .air file generation;
- RSL and caching framework support;
- Modules support;
- full implementation of MXMLC and COMPC options;
- Flex 3 and Flex 4
- use FLEX-OEM-COMPILER - faster, less memory usage, no need of references to local drive;
- asdoc support;
- no setup needed, no environment variables, no changes to flex-configs.xml, no need to point your pom to any absolute path. Just standard maven life style.
- compatible with several unit testing frameworks: FlexUnit, FUnit, asUnit, AdvancedFlex, fluint and FlexUnit 4
- library otimization
- html-wrappers generation
- code generation using GAS3
- WAR generation helper, that copy Flex artifact into WAR
There are several releases of the project. Please check maven repository for details.
Release 1.x - deprecated, migrate to 4.x
Release 2.x - previous stable release, no longer in development, time to consider migrating to 4.x.
Release 3.x - current stable release, frozen.
Release 4.x - current stable, under development, new features and major changes on core.
- Adding libraries to compilation
- Application Localization
- Available archetypes
- Building an AIR Application
- Building Flexmojos from sources
- Building sources
- Compiling a Flex Application using Maven
- Contributing To Flexmojos
- Copy Flex Resources ( WAR )
- Flexbuilder configuration generation
- Flexmojos 3.0 release plan
- Flexmojos public maven repository
- Generator Mojo
- Getting started
- Html Wrapper Mojo
- Installing Flex SDK into maven repository
- Manifest generation
- Migrating from 3.8 to 4.0-RC2
- Optimizer Mojo
- Project Information
- Reference application
- Release 1.x
- Release 2.x
- Release 3.x
- Release 4.x
- Running unit tests
- Runtime Shared Libraries
- Tips for using FlexMojos with IntelliJ IDEA
- Updating from 2.0.3 to 3.6.1
- Using Adobe Font Manager to embed fonts
- Using ASDoc
- Release notes